Thursday, March 31, 2011

Asian Inspirations ~An UnderGround Dining Event




It's Is spring time in Chicago again. I am seeing little flower buds come peeking through the ground and I am very excited. I love this time of year it holds so much promise. Longer days, warmer temperatures, and The Reluctant Vegetarian Spring Undergound Dining Event.

It is going to be awesome. As a culinary artist my passion unfolds when I have the opportunity to work with beautiful fresh vegetables and locally produced products. My UnderGround Dining Events give me an opportunity to share that passion and thet is an opportunity that I am so grateful for. This year for the Spring Event I am focusing on the cuisines of East Asia and SouthEast Asia.

If you want to get a feel for what an RV UnderGround Event is like check out this article written by Andrea North in her blog.


I would love to have you join me.







No comments:

Post a Comment