Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kiss me I'm Vegetarian


Good Morning.

I am preparing for the radio show this morning and have a lovely development to share with you. I will be doing a live chef demonstration and tasting tomorrow at the Kenmore Live Studio. This is an event that is open to the public and will be webcast live. The event is called Kiss Me I'm Vegetarian, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. The information is as follows:

Chef Iccha Devi Ra, The Reluctant Vegetarian
presents
Kiss Me I'm Vegetarian
Kenmore Live Studio
Thursday March 17th
7pm
678 N. Wells
Chicago Il

If you click the link above you can RSVP directly to the Face Book event as well as be notified of future RV happenings around town.

I will talk more about this and answer your questions live on the show this morning.
Here is how to listen in:
Every Wednesday Morning at 8 central you can go to
www.blogtalkradio.com/wtrv
or you can call
858.947.1946
you can listen on any phone line
if you press the #1 I will know that you want to ask a question, if not your line will be muted and you can listen and enjoy anywhere you are!

See you on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment