Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chocolate and Promotions






This picture is a photo of my famous Chocolate Bliss Brownies. Yum! I am getting myself all set and ready for The Reluctant Vegetarian Radio Show this morning. The title of this show is The Promo Show. I will be sharing information with you about the tools that I have recently started to utilize as well as some of the ventures, people, spaces and places that inspire the artist in me. I am moving to a new level in all areas of my business and I will be talking about all of the wonderful new developments!

I know you are saying, ok Artist Devi, that is cool, but what about the foooood?! Ok I hear you and that is why I will be taking the time to walk you through the recipe for my Famous Chocolate Bliss Brownies. I sell these brownies for $45 a dozen, but now you can find out how to make them your self! Im so excited for you.




Here is how to listen in:
Every Wednesday Morning at 8 central you can go to
www.blogtalkradio.com/wtrv
or you can call
858.947.1946
you can listen on any phone line
if you press the #1 I will know that you want to ask a question, if not your line will be muted and you can listen and enjoy anywhere you are!

See you on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment